Saturday, February 24, 2018

Best Piece of Creative Work.

1

This is not necessarily my best piece, however it was the most praised. During the 8th grade in Yangon, Myanmar (my origins) I became particularly obsessed with the way women were treated, especially in the Middle East. I found it unfair, wrong and extremely inhumane. A violation of moral principles and behaviors a person should uphold. And so I drew a woman in a hijab as a way to release my frustration, alternating between color pencils and watercolor as I gave the sketch life in some sense.




                                                                                                                  


   
                                                                                                                               Nathalie Tun Barreto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lumion and SketchUp Files

Lumion and Sketchup files on Google Drive. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cvKyTqQPsLEu5_mThJdvI6NIfgrjsGax